i both worshiped him and was absolutely terrified of him
This time, it’s Mica’s “Dad, why the hell would you give me Star Trek shirts? One has your face on it. It’s creepy. I don’t care that a con gifted them to you. You’re not going to wear them? Fine. Tumblr can have them” giveaway!! Rules:
- you don’t have to be following me, but it would be awesome if you did. Also, I’ll put your name in 5 times rather than 1. I know I’m not a Star Trek blog, but I do post a lot of the reboot!
Because Chris Pine’s eyes are the bluest blue to ever blue.
- I’m going to regret this if someone from China wins due to my college student budget, but I’ll ship anywhere.
- I’d like it if it get’s a few hundred plus notes so, you know, it’s worth it.
- Reblog as many times as you want. Likes count.
- Don’t be a douche bag and have a giveaway blog.
- Giveaway will end on August 1st like my Supernatural one.
You shall receive:
- 4 Star Trek shirts shown above.
- They are all various sizes from S-L
- If the post gets 1,000+ notes, I’ll throw in an autographed and personalized picture of LeVar Burton. Why not? I live in the same house as him, might as well make use of it.
This is officially the best thing I have ever seen on Tumblr.
WHERE DID THEY FIND THE PERFECT LOCATION
there is even a fucking sailors ship in the back!
Whole Foods Shows Customers the Bleak Future of Produce Without Bees
“The decline in bee populations has been all the buzz lately, which led Whole Foods Market to team up with the Xerces Society to show us what a world—or at least, produce section—without bees would look like. The University Heights, Rhode Island store removed all foods that are reliant upon the important pollinators, and it leaves a pretty slim selection; 52% of the produce department’s offerings would be pulled from shelves without bees around to help.”
1. Tunnel of Love in Kleven, Ukraine
2. Sunken Yacht, Antarctica
3. Underwater Statue of Jesus, Malta
4. Abandoned Mill in Sorrento, Italy
5. Keelung City, Taiwan
6. Abandoned Plane Crash, Iceland
7. Wonderland Amusement Park, China
ladies and gentlemen, behold
the St. Louis City Museum:
Playground for adults and children.
They even serve alcohol.
when you find a shirt you really like and wear it a couple times and it starts doing
These are called pills. You can remove them with a shaving razor. Be gentle with delicate fabrics!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS A++ INFORMATION TUMBLR USER METALLIKATO
once i was at a party and they asked me what my dad did for a living and said that he died when i was 12 and of course i hear the collective “aaawww im so sorry”
and then i hear some girl whisper from the back “you’re halfway to becoming batman”
AND THAT IS HOW I MET ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS MORAL OF THE STORY IS IF YOU USE BLACK HUMOUR I WILL LOVE YOU